"Non-Personal Information" (NPI) is information that is in no way personally identifiable and that is obtained automatically when you access our Website with a web browser. "Personally Identifiable Information" (PII) is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained for us to provide you with a product or service. PII may include information such as your name, address, phone number, credit card information, and other related information that you provide to us.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy:
Our subscription-based service sometimes includes hosting customers' web sites that were built using various content management systems. Palmer Ad Agency is not responsible for posting and/or enforcing our customers' privacy policies. While we are in no way responsible or liable for the collection and use of personal information by our customers from their Web sites or during application of our inbound marketing services, we will make every reasonable effort to ensure that our customers post and enforce their privacy policies.
Information We Collect:
We collect personal information when you register to request information about our inbound marketing services, buy one or more products, schedule an event or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. This information includes the following categories:
- Personal Contact Information
- Topics of interest
- Industry Information
- Company Information
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. As a visitor to our Website, you can browse our Website to find out more about us. You are not required to provide us with any PII as a Visitor.
Computer Information Collected:
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered NPI. We may also collect any of the following:
In the interest of providing our visitors and customers with a secure online experience, our servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our Website.
How Information is Used
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Providing Requested Services and Products We may use PII to provide the inbound marketing services you've requested, including communicating with you about technical issues, new products and services, and other information of interest to you. We may also use PII for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our inbound marketing technologies and services.
- Providing and Improving Our Website We may use the PII you provide to us, along with any computer information we receive, to provide our Website to you as well as to make improvements to it.
- Communications and Email Alerts When we communicate with you about our Website, we will use the email address you provided when registering. We may also send you Website alerts regarding your use of our Website. Finally, we may also send you emails with promotional information about our Website or offers from us or our affiliates, unless you have opted out of receiving such information. You can change contact preferences at any time through your account. You can opt-out of promotional messages, you also opt-out of receiving Website alerts.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your PII to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may use your Non-Personal Information for data aggregation purposes which might be sold to other parties at our discretion. Any such data aggregation would not contain any of your PII. We may provide your PII to affiliates that provide services with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, webhosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective Websites and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Legally Required Releases of Information We may be legally required to disclose your PII, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal processes; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
- Changing Your Information You may change your PII at any time using facilities found on our Website. If you need assistance with updating your PII or removing yourself from our mailing lists, just send us an email with your request or contact us using the Contact us information found on our Website.
- Opting Out of Sharing Information You can always opt out of future unaffiliated third-party disclosures of your information. Such opt-out will not affect disclosures otherwise permitted by law including but not limited to: (i) disclosures to affiliates, (ii) disclosures to third-party service providers who provide certain services for our business, such as credit card processing, computer system services, shipping, data management, or promotional services, (iii) disclosures to third parties as necessary to fulfill your requests, (iv) disclosures to governmental agencies or law enforcement departments or otherwise required to be made under applicable law, (v) previously completed disclosures to third parties, or (vi) disclosures to third parties in connection with subsequent contests or promotions you may choose to enter, or third-party offers you may choose to accept.
- Change and turn off tracking features in your browser. You can turn off tracking features and other security settings in your browser by visiting the following links:
- For Internet Explorer visit: http://goo.gl/0taI7I
- For Mozilla Firefox visit: http://goo.gl/IKxt9l
- For Google Chrome visit:http://goo.gl/NQIkqE
- For Safari visit: http://goo.gl/7XCOzL
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Google provides a free add-on to most major browsers that you can install to prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. Visit the following link to download the free Google Opt-out Add-on Tool: http://goo.gl/Ls82zv
- Protecting Your Child’s Privacy We follow the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Even though our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18, we realize that a child may attempt to access our Website. We do not knowingly collect PII from a child. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child is using our Website, please contact us. We may ask for proof of identification before we remove any information to prevent malicious removal of account information. If we discover on our own that a child is accessing our Website, we will delete the information as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability to do so. If you are a child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before accessing our Website.
- Our Email Policy We comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us or our affiliates. We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission except in the sale or transfer of our business.
- Our Security Policy We have taken steps to build our Website using sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of your PII. When we collect your PII through our Website, we will encrypt your PII before it travels over the Internet using industry standards as establishing for conducting secure online transactions. We also use industry standard technologies such as secure routers and fire walls to make sure that your PII is safe. Unfortunately, we cannot fully guarantee secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature. Once we receive your PII, we have industry standard security measures in place to protect against the loss or misuse of your PII, though again, we cannot fully guarantee against such loss or misuse. We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our Website and not share it with anyone. You should always log out of our Website when you are done using it, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
- Use of Credit Cards You may have to provide a credit card to buy products and services from our Website. We use third-party billing services and HAVE NO CONTROL over these services. We use our commercially reasonable efforts to make sure that your credit card number is kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL by using only third-party billing services that use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your credit card number from unauthorized use. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your credit card number.
Limitation of Liability:
You assume the sole risk of transmitting your information as it relates to the use of this Website, and for any data corruptions, intentional interceptions, intrusions or unauthorized access to information, or of any delays, interruptions to or failures preventing the use this website. In no event shall Palmer Ad Agency be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or monetary damages, including fees, and penalties in connection with your use of materials posted on this site or connectivity to or from this site to any other site.
Palmer Ad Agency, LLC
466 Geary St., Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94102 (USA)